Prof. Alberto Casagrande is the Delegate of the Department of Mathematics and Geosciences for International Mobility.
Promoting the internationalization of students, teachers and administrative staff is a crucial aspect of strategy at the University of Trieste.
The "Ufficio per la Mobilità Internazionale" (International Mobility Office) offers students/staff a number of opportunities to enhance their curriculum through international experience:
- A 12 month (24 months for single-cycle Master’s programs) period abroad for study or thesis preparation;
- Admission of incoming students from EU and non-EU countries who spend a period of study at the University of Trieste;
- Organization of course counselling events, including the International Day to present mobility programs and the venues for the various degree courses;
- Management of projects offering financial support both through the Erasmus+ program for one of the 28 EU and other participating countries and through international mobility grants offered by the University;
- Organization of international Summer School programs with various partner universities;
- Participation in international networks to promote exchange programs in more than 50 countries across the world.
Details are available on the website International Mobility.