Academic Year 2022/2023
Students who want to enroll in the Bachelor degree courses in Economia e Gestione Aziendale:
- degree course curriculum in Italian: Amministrazione e controllo and Gestione Aziendale
- degree course curriculum in English: Business and Management
must take a non-selective, compulsory, self-evaluation test.
The testing format employed by the Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Aziendali, Matematiche e Statistiche is called the “Test On Line CISIA (Consorzio Interuniversitario Sistemi Integrati), specifically: TOLC-E” for degree courses taught in Italian and ENGLISH TOLC-E for degree courses taught in English.
For detailed information visit the following sites: TOLC-E: https://www.cisiaonline.it/area-tematica-tolc-economia/home-tolc-economia/ ENGLISH TOLC-E: https://www.cisiaonline.it/area-tematica-english-tolc-economia/home-engl...
Due to the current COVID19 health emergency, tests will be administered through TOLC@CASA (for information: https://www.cisiaonline.it/area-tematica-tolc-cisia/cose-il-tolc/).
Dates of the TOLC :
- TOLC@CASA: 24 may 2022 – turno M2 (mattina)
- TOLC@CASA: 19 july 2022 – turno M2 (mattina)
- TOLC@CASA: 20 september 2022 – turno M2 (mattina)
- TOLC- E /ENGLISH TOLC-E in presenza: 13 october 2022 – turno M2 (mattina)
- TOLC- E /ENGLISH TOLC-E in presenza: 8 november 2022 – turno M2 (mattina)
2. the test must be done from 1° jannuary 2022 to 15 november 2022.
Test results shall be valid for the above-written degree courses run by the Department. After taking the test, students can enroll in the said degree courses by entering the dedicated website of the University of Trieste (https://www.units.it/immatricolazioni). If the test score achieved is less than 9 points, students are allowed to enroll, but with an educational deficit (O.F.A: obbligo formativo aggiuntivo, namely additional learning requirements ).
Enrollment for the academic year 2022/23:
from 11/07/2021 to 6/10/2022
If you have applied for an ARDIS grant, you should state this in the online enrolment procedure so as to receive a pre-exemption and pay only the €16.00 registration fee.
Read all the informations on university fees.
To enroll please follow the instructions.