Academic Year 2021/2022
Students who want to enroll in the Bachelor degree courses in Economia e Gestione Aziendale:
- degree course curriculum in Italian: Amministrazione e controllo and Gestione Aziendale
- degree course curriculum in English: Business and Management
must take a non-selective, compulsory, self-evaluation test.
The testing format employed by the Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Aziendali, Matematiche e Statistiche is called the “Test On Line CISIA (Consorzio Interuniversitario Sistemi Integrati), specifically: TOLC-E” for degree courses taught in Italian and ENGLISH TOLC-E for degree courses taught in English.
For detailed information visit the following sites: TOLC-E: https://www.cisiaonline.it/area-tematica-tolc-economia/home-tolc-economia/ ENGLISH TOLC-E: https://www.cisiaonline.it/area-tematica-english-tolc-economia/home-engl...
Due to the current COVID19 health emergency, tests will be administered through TOLC@CASA (for information: https://www.cisiaonline.it/area-tematica-tolc-cisia/cose-il-tolc/).
Dates of the TOLC :
- 25 maggio 2021 – turno M2 TOLC@CASA
- 13 luglio 2021 – turno M2 TOLC@CASA
- 13 settembre 2021 – turno M2 TOLC@CASA
- 15 settembre 2021 – turno M2 TOLC- E /ENGLISH TOLC-E in presenza
- 5 ottobre 2021 – turno M2 TOLC- E /ENGLISH TOLC-E in presenza
Test results shall be valid for the above-written degree courses run by the Department. After taking the test, students can enroll in the said degree courses by entering the dedicated website of the University of Trieste (https://www.units.it/immatricolazioni). If the test score achieved is less than 9 points, students are allowed to enroll, but with an educational deficit (O.F.A: obbligo formativo aggiuntivo, namely additional learning requirements ).