Academic Year 2019/2020
The course has open admission; however, prospective students are required to take an assessment test, the Test On Line CISIA.
The Degree course comprises 2 curricula in Italian and one curriculum in English:
- for the curriculum “Amministrazione e controllo” and "Gestione aziendale" candidates must take the test TOLC-E
- for the curriculum “Business e Management” candidates must take the ENGLISH TOLC-E
REGISTRATION FOR THE TEST
Before starting registration, the University of Trieste encourages candidates to follow the TUTORIAL that shows the procedure on the CISIA web page.
Candidates must first register on the CISIA website, then for the TOLC-E or for the ENGLISH TOLC-E, and choose one of the dates made available.
The University of Trieste is among the university branches proposed. The University of Trieste offers various selection dates: 21 March, 11 April, 18 July, 29 August, 12 Septembre, 3 Octobre
Prospective students with disabilities, after the TOLC registration must fill in the form for specific services at least 15 days before the test, in order to indicate the necessary support services, in accordance with regulations in force.
Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph.: 040 558 2570/7663 and email@example.com, Ph.: 040 558 7792
WRAP-UP - For enrollment in the course you must:
- Register for the chosen TOLC
- Take the chosen test TOLC
- Register for the admission procedure (from July)
- Enroll in the degree course
If candidates obtain scores lower than 9 they could enroll with supplementary study requirements (O.F.A. – obblighi formativi aggiuntivi)